This website (“website”) is operated by Archer London LLC, which includes the Archer London website, www.archerlondon.com; www.shoparcherlondon.com (“Archer London” or “we”, “our” or “us”). Archer London values its customer’s privacy. This policy applies to personal information that we collect about you in the United States, including but not limited to data collected through our website. This information is used to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. Neither your name nor any of your personal information is sold to any other non-affiliated company or agency. However, as described in greater detail below, we may share your information under certain circumstances with business partners that help this site function or assist in fulfilling or servicing your order, as well otherwise detailed below. Personal information that we collect about you outside of the United States shall be governed by separate privacy policies.
Upon placing an order, Archer London. will specifically ask for information about you. We may email you promotional content related to your interaction on our site and/or reminders of pending purchases all to which you will have the option to opt out at your request. If you choose to create an Account, our database stores this information so that placing future orders will be quicker and easier. If you want to update your address or change credit cards, go to your Archer London Account Page and make the appropriate changes or call our Customer Care Line at1-888-479-3330.
Information: How We Get It, & How We Use It
We sometimes ask you for certain kinds of personal information to provide the services we offer. By providing your personal information when making a purchase on our site, by creating an Account, or by entering your e-mail address for any promotions, you are authorizing Archer London to store and use your information accordingly. This information includes:
- Shopping: We may ask for information such as your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information in order to process your purchase, confirm your order and ship the items to you. If you decide to be added to the Archer London marketing list, we may use your contact information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
- My Account: You have the opportunity to create a personal shopping account with Archer London, which allows you to shop faster and easier. Using a user name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information. In creating this account, you authorize Archer London to store your name and email address. Should you decide to do so, you may also include in your Account your telephone number, payment card information, and shipping and billing addresses.
If you choose to include such additional information, you are also authorizing Archer London to store the information accordingly. Each of these options is for your convenience only. If you ever use a public computer to visit the “My Account” section of our website, we strongly encourage you to log out at the end of your session.
- Wish List: Through the “My Account” feature, you may create a Wish List of products you want and share the items on your list by copying and pasting the URL.
- Email List: You may also sign up on the website to receive promotional emails from Archer London. To sign up we may ask for information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, gender, age, birthday and preferences. Subscriptions to the email list can be cancelled at any time. If you choose this option, your personal information will never be sold to anyone except as specifically provided herein, your personal information will not be shared.
- Removal from Lists: To be removed from our marketing list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You many also click the unsubscribe button found at the bottom of the emails in order to be removed from emails that we send you. Please allow us at least ten (5) business days from when the request was received to complete the removal.
- Customer Care: If you call or email with our Customer Care center, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and if you choose to make a purchase, your credit card information. We use this information to assist you and to process or review your transaction. When you place an order through Customer Care, you will be asked to provide your credit card information. Archer London does not store your credit care information unless you choose to include it in your “My Account” (see above).
Information We Collect by Automated Means
We may collect information about your browser, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse our website.
Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more customized service. They enable us to estimate usage and patterns, store details about customer preferences, speed up your searches, and recognize you upon returning to our website.
We use “pixel tags”, small images or blocks of code (text or images), on our website. Pixel tags help us analyze online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our website. We work with service providers that help us collect this information. Pixel tags on our website may be used to collect information about your visit, what site you were visiting before coming to Archer London, what features of our website you use and any links that you click. The information we gather may include your computer or device’s IP address, the browser type and other information about the device you’re using to shop. We do not track any other information about your use of other websites.
We may also gather information from emails we send you. Such as when you receive, open or click a link in a message from us. We also work with other partners that deliver advertisements at Archer London’s request across the web. The partners we work with may also gather information about you while visiting out site.
We may need to surrender personal information when legally required to do so, including-but not limited to-circumstances involving Archer London and the need to protect against unauthorized use of our website, or to cooperate with and law enforcement.
Links to other sites
While visiting our website, you may link to sites operated by our business partners or other third parties, for example: Our Archer Daily blog. This blog may discuss and have links to other websites. This does not mean that we endorse these sites. We do not make any representations or warranties about any website you may access through the Archer London. website. They are independent from us, and we have no control over, or responsibility for, their information or activities.
Archer London values your privacy, and keeping your financial information private and safe is our main priority. It is our policy to never send your credit card number via email, as email is not encrypted, therefore not considered a secure means of transmitting financial information. Our customer service center and website also operate over a private network
If you ever receive an email from Archer London requesting personal or credit care information, DO NOT respond to it, and DO NOT click on any links appearing in the email.
Internet scams occur when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting personal information from you. Please know that Archer London will NEVER send you an email requesting you to verify credit card or bank information.
While this is unlikely, if you do receive an email similar to the one described above, please forward the email to us at email@example.com as we will investigate all instances of possible Internet fraud.
Archer London website is not meant for children. If we find that any information has been submitted from someone under the age of thirteen, we will dispose of it immediately once we have been made aware that it has been submitted to us.
As described above, if we decide to change our Privacy and Usage Policy, we will post those changes on this page, with the date it was updated, so that you are aware of what information we gather, how we use it, and when and how we share it. In the event of a corporate reorganization, your personal information may also transferred. However, use of your personal information will remain subject to this Privacy and Usage Policy. By giving us your personal information you consent to those potential transfers occurring.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about your privacy or security on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.